Quick starter guide:
- Pick a good location, for example, backyard with grass
- Make sure you have someone or something to hold on to (Or, hold on to an office chair with smooth rolling casters)
- To get on, have one foot on the hoverboard. The hoverboard will be moving backward and forward. Use your foot to stabilize it (make the hoverboard still.) Quickly, put the other foot on the hoverboard. Step on one foot at a time (like climb a stair.)
- To get off, always step off backward (to lean forward a little before step off backward)
- Pressing your feet against the outer edge to stabilizing yourself
- UL2722 CERTIFIED: The Hoverboard passed all Product Safety Tests.
- PERFORMANCE: Maximum speed can go up to 6 mph. The maximum distance can go up to 8 miles per full charge. Dual 250W motors. 6.5" Vacuum Tires.
- LED LIGHT: Eye-catching LED light makes your ride more safely.
- ALARM SYSTEM: The built-in alarm alerts the user when riding over 6 mph, and beeps when the battery is running low and beeps when hoverboard rocking back and forth for more than 30 seconds.
- Max range: 10 miles (Range also depended on rider's weights and the condition of the road)
- Max speed: 6 mph
- Min load: 44 lbs
- Max load: 220 lbs
- Max climbing angle: 17 degree
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Auto-off: 5 minutes inactivity
- 1 x Hoverboard
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Charger
- SAFETY: All parts passed all Product Safety Test and UL2272 Certified
- BLUETOOTH: On Board Bluetooth speaker works with Smartphone to play music while riding
- PERFORMANCE: 6.5" rubber tire; Dual 250W powerful motor upto 6mph; Cruising range upto 10 miles per full charge
- ALARM SYSTEM: Built-in alarm alerts the user when riding over 6 MPH, battery running low, and hoverboard rocking back and forth for more than 30 seconds
- ALARM SYSTEM: The built-in alarm alerts user when riding over 6 mph, and beeps when battery is running low, and beeps when hoverboard rocking back and forth for more than 30 seconds.