SPORT & FUN:
- Combine exercise with fun.
- Connect with people, it is a great way to make friends when you have a Hoverboard.
- Racing with friends, doing fun tricks, impress everyone you meet.
- Doing group formation with music (dancing with Hoverboard.)
Quick starter guide:
- Pick a good location, for example, backyard with grass
- Make sure you have someone or something to hold on to
- To get on, have one foot on the hoverboard. The hoverboard will be moving backward and forward. Use your foot to stabilize it (make the hoverboard still.) Quickly, put the other foot on the hoverboard.
- Step on one foot at a time (like climb a stair.)
- To get off, always step off backward
- Pressing your feet against the outer edge to stabilizing yourself
- Go straight, tilt both feet forward
- Go backward, tilt both feet backward
- Turn left, slightly tilt your right foot
- Turn right, slightly tilt your left foot
- Go sideways, moving the board back and forth
- SAFETY: Passed all Product Safety Test and UL2272 Certified
- LED LIGHT: Eye-catching LED light makes your ride safe even in dark
- PERFORMANCE: 6.5" all-terrain rubber tire; Dual 250W powerful motor up to 10 mph; Cruising range up to 6 miles per full charge
- Weight: 23.8lbs
- Input: 42V DC 1A
- Capacity: 74Wh 2.0Ah
- 1 x Hoverboard
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x UL FC Charger (CP4210) (Input: 100-130V-50/60Hz 1A) (Output: 42V 1A)
Buy with Confidence. Contact us for any issues. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
- SAFETY: All parts passed all Product Safety Test and UL2272 Certified
- LED LIGHT: Eye catching LED light makes your ride safe even in dark
- PERFORMANCE: 6.5" all terrain rubber tire; Dual 250W powerful motor upto 10 mph; Cruising range upto 6 miles per full charge
- ALARM SYSTEM: Built-in alarm alerts the user when riding over 6 MPH, battery running low, and hoverboard rocking back and forth for more than 30 seconds