The Razor A4 Kick Scooter is Razor's newest replacement of the popular Razor Pro Model Scooter. Same great scooter with a new name. This is not your little brother's scooter! The A4 folding kick scooter is for riders needing a bit more performance, the A4 sports high speed bearings, full deck grip tape, thick foam grips, and a double stacked head tube clamp for extra strength. Originally designed and tested by Team Razor professional freestyle riders, and is built for rugged durability and pro-grade performance. Features a double-stacked head clamp for added head tube strength and a lightweight yet rigid body frame constructed of 100 percent aircraft-grade aluminum. The scooter measures four by 27 by 13.5 by 36.75 inches (W x H x D) when fully assembled, weighs eight pounds, and additionally features extra-thick foam handles for an optimal balance of comfort and non-slip grip, a must for serious tricksters. Riders will appreciate the A4's full-deck grip tape, which is specially designed by Team Razor pro rider Ricky Wernicke, and provides maximum traction both on the ground and in the air. Recommended for ages 6 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds.
- Designed and tested by pro-riders with durability and performance in mind
- Built of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum with a double-stacked head tube clamp for added extra strength
- 98mm urethane wheels equipped with ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Features the classic patented folding mechanism and rear brake that riders love
- Also, includes extra-thick foam handles and full-deck grip tape for comfort and control