The baddest beginner's bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 20 months to 5 years of age. Cub's no-pedal form bears a kid-friendly step-thru frame so your little one can easily hop on and off their new bike. Unlike the new shoes they got last week, Cub is intuitively designed to grow with your baby bear. The adjustable handlebars and seat allow Cub to keep up with them while they catch up to you. Pedals are out of the picture, but that won't slow them down. Balance bike riders quickly learn how to glide, coast, and stop without developing a false center of gravity frequently experienced in other beginner bikes. Still unsure about the "no-training wheels" business? Kids are able to better control their speed, avoid nasty falls, and minimize the chance of getting hurt with less distance between their feet and the ground. Keep them riding with air-free tires, making airing tires and tube replacements irrelevant. Safety comes before speed in Cub, but kids are comfortably in control of their ride without the need for a hovering adult. The design provides them with enough freedom to whirl around the driveway without ever losing control. Cub's multiple colorways, personalized feel, and a self-reliant ride will have them especially feeling that big-kid confidence.
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner's bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars. Plus, Cub is CPSC compliant to ensure your child's safety